Off-Campus and Commuter Services
Commuter students are a diverse population that can include traditional and non-traditional students; full and part-time students; graduate and non-matriculating students; as well as students commuting from home and/or students who are sharing an off-campus rental. The same can be said for students who make the decision to live off-campus in the communities that surround Heidelberg University.
Whether you live at home or live off-campus, make sure you take advantage of all the services and opportunities available to you!
The Commuter Lounge is located on the 1st floor of the Campus Center in Room 124. It is open 24/7.
The lounge is a place where students can go to eat, study, relax, socialize and more! There is comfortable seating, a TV, microwave, refrigerator, and other goodies. The Office of Student Engagement is also housed in the Campus Center (3rd floor, Suite 306). Come visit us and take advantage of the wonderful resources for Heidelberg's commuters!
Offices and Services
- Parking - Office of Campus Safety and Security
- Application to live off-campus - Office of Campus Life
- Meal plans for commuters and off-campus students - Aramark Campus Dining
- Campus Events and Activities - Office of Student Engagement
- Scholarships - Office of Financial Aid
- Academic Assistance - Owen Academic and Career Support Center
- Health and Fitness - Saurwein Health and Wellness Center
- Arriving on campus as a new or returning student
Commuter Appreciation Day!
Commuter Appreciation Days take place once a semester in the Commuter Lounge, Campus 124! To show our appreciation for you all, there will be complimentary coffee and snacks provided all day in the Commuter Lounge, as well as a raffle that you can enter to win prizes such as Berg Gear, gas cards and awesome gift cards! So come join us for this can’t-miss event and let us appreciate you! For more information on Commuter Appreciation Day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org