First contact: Security, Security will then contact Tiffin Police Department
Designated Emergency Response Number: 419-448-2211
Second contact: Vice President for Student Affairs, 419-448-2062; Director of Residence Life, 419-448-2058
- In the event a sexual assault is reported, Security will take the following action:
- Send a security officer to the scene immediately.
- Contact the Vice President for Student Affairs and the Director of Residence Life.
- Campus Security will assist the Tiffin Police Department during the investigation as requested.
- The Vice President for Student Affairs, Director of Health and Counseling Services, Director of Residence Life and the Director of Security will then follow procedures as outlined in the Residence Life Staff Manual.