First contact: Security
Designated Emergency Response Number: 419-448-2211
Second contact: Vice President for Student Affairs, 419-448-2062
- Keep calm. Resistance may only increase destruction of property and a threat of bodily harm. Do not confront demonstrators.
- Call Security. They will contact the Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment or designee. Provide the following information:
- Location (building, entrance, floor, room, etc.)
- Approximate number of leaders
- Size of group
- Obvious objective or demand of group
- Group is: rational, organized, violent, etc.
- Lock doors/windows, and close blinds/drapes to prevent injury from flying glass.
- The Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment and Director of Security will proceed to the scene for assessment of the situation, and the Tiffin Police Department will be notified if necessary.
- The Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment will notify the Emergency Operations Team if deemed necessary.