The Ambassador Scholarship Program is designed to reward academically talented and motivated students from every continent in the world that would like to pursue their university studies at Heidelberg.
Ambassador Scholarship Eligibility and Rewards
Some of the criteria for selection include:
- Advanced English language skills
- Record of academic achievement
- Other activities and experiences which demonstrate personal initiative and leadership
- Recommendations from school administrators and teachers
- Desire to participate in global education activities and programming at Heidelberg.
Scholarships are competitive and will guarantee up to $10,000 per year in grant and scholarship compensation to the recipients. All scholarship recipients must maintain a 2.5 grade point average at Heidelberg and demonstrate standard four-year academic progress to renew their awards annually.