The Heidelberg University Athletics department has moved to mandatory on campus physicals for all student athletes. Student athletes will be examined by our doctors so that they can receive the best medical attention available, should they be injured in competition. Athletes will be notified of these August dates by their coaches.
ALL ATHLETES must annually complete the following:
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation History Form
- Acceptance of Risk Medical Authorization Form
- Emergency Information Form
- Sickle Cell Trait Reporting For (*Returning athletes do NOT need to complete this form)
- If you have questions, please call (419)-448-2519.
Athletic Training Dept.
Attn: Tyson Depinet, ATC
310 E. Market Street
Tiffin, OH 44883