The Owen Academic & Career Support Center is here to help all students reach their academic potential by centralizing academic support services and educational enrichment resources for the entire campus community. Faculty and staff may contact the OACSC at 419.448.2301, and the staff will answer academic support questions, or refer you to other appropriate people on campus.
We offer a wide range of programs and services to meet the specialized needs of students, faculty, and staff:
- Individual and group tutoring (to request an individual tutor, please access the tutor request form on Bergsync)
- Online Tutoring (log in with your email address and password [sent to your Heidelberg email account])
- Individual consultations
- Ongoing support and referral services for students seeking to improve their learning skills
- Learning strategies clinics, workshops & presentations
- Access study skills information conveniently online