King Memorial Residence Hall was completed in 1954 to provide living space for male students. However, both men and women live in King Hall now. It houses 188 students with a lounge connecting the East and West buildings. Construction of King Hall was made possible by a gift from Alice Rhodes King as a memorial to her husband, Reverend Owen G. King. King Hall is best known for its open grassy area that creates a space for students to toss a frisbee or relax in the sun. The address is 255 Main St., Tiffin, OH 44883.