Edson J. Brown Residence Hall opened in 1960 and accommodates 125 students. It is named for Dr. Edson J. Brown, Class of 1915, a Cleveland physician who considered his entrance into Heidelberg a turning point in his life. He served as a trustee from 1932 until his death in 1972. The Lavely-Shedenhelm Education Center is also located in Brown Hall. The address is 93 Greenfield St., Tiffin, OH 44883.