Heidelberg University recognizes that students enroll at various points in their academic journey. Therefore, we have created Orientation sessions that are more suitable to students transferring in credit, or who are traveling to Tiffin from a great distance.
New Student Move-in and Verification:
Thursday, August 23 from 9am – 2pm
If you are signed up to attend the Orientation session on Friday, August 24, and you will be living in on-campus housing, you will be moving in Thursday, August 23, from 9am-2pm. Check-in and verification will be in Campus Center, where you will ensure all documents have been turned in and receive your room key. Campus Welcome will begin at 2pm.
New Student Campus Welcome:
Thursday, August 23 from 2pm – 9pm
Who is this for?
· All students who will be living on campus who are traveling from a great distance, typically out of state, that could not attend another summer orientation.
· Any student that is transferring LESS than 24 credit hours that has not attended another summer Orientation is required to attend Campus Welcome and Orientation.
· Any transfer student with more than 24 credit hours is welcome to attend Campus Welcome.
Who is this NOT for?
· Any student-athlete who is participating in a Fall sport.
· Any incoming student who has already attended Orientation.
· Any student who has not paid their enrollment deposit.
Friday, August 24 from 7:30am – 3pm
All students that have not attended another Orientation that have MORE than 24 credit hours. Check out the schedule here.
New Student Orientation:
Friday, August 24 from 9:00am – 1:00pm
All students that are transferring LESS than 24 credit hours and have not attended another summer Orientation are required to attend Campus Welcome and Orientation. Check out the schedule here.
Friday, August 24 from 1:00pm – 8:30pm
All students with less than 24 credit hours are required to attend these sessions, including commuter and on-campus students. Check out the schedule here.