Heidelberg University offers 24-hour transcript ordering with Transcripts on DemandTM. Students with an OASIS account will enter into OASIS to request the transcript but will not need to complete a signature of authorization form; entering OASIS authenticates the student. For those students that do not have an OASIS account, a transcript account will be created and a one-time signature form will be required and will remain on file.
Transcript Request Form for requestors that do not obtain an active credit card.
- OASIS has a forgot ID/PIN feature at logon
- Mark on the order hold for grades or degree when the term has not ended/or just ended. Visit the Academic Calendars page for dates.
- Carefully read directions while completing the order; especially for electronic transcript delivery to non-network recipients.
- A student, or prior student with a billing hold, transcript hold, or exit interview hold will not have a transcript processed. It is the student's responsibility to investigate these holds prior to sending any transcript fee as there is no refund policy.
- Ensure that your web browser is the most recent version available so that all ordering screens work properly.