Transient Student Permission Form

Use this form for permission to enroll as a transient student. The courses identified will transfer to Heidelberg University as indicated. It is the responsibility of the student to determine the applicability of the course(s) to degree, minor and/or major requirements.

File Information

April 6, 2011
Registrars Office