Vice President for Enrollment Management
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Vice President for Enrollment Management. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
The Vice President for Enrollment Management is an executive level leadership position. The position develops and implements a comprehensive enrollment management plan focused on recruitment, admissions, retention, and graduation consistent with the strategic goals of the University. The Vice President of Enrollment Management makes a difference in the future of the University by ensuring that Heidelberg attracts and matriculates an engaged and diverse student population who wish to benefit and contribute to the life of the University. The position reports to the President of the University and serves on the Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in key leadership competencies and professional qualifications, including:
- Interpersonal savvy to enable creative problem-solving, conflict resolution, group management, and decision-making processes.
- Functional and industry acumen to advise the Board of Trustees and the President on all aspects of enrollment management including predictive modeling, geo-demography, and financial aid leveraging strategies.
- Drive for results to ensure allocation of time and resources on critical tasks that focus on the bottom line.
- Problem solving with strong analytical skills, including quantitative analyses that utilize data-driven management techniques that look beyond the obvious for solutions.
- Managing and measuring work to identify clear objectives, key metrics and progress reports.
- Communication skills to ensure that complex qualitative and quantitative data reports and other information are understood by constituents, colleagues and decision makers.
- Demonstrated success as a highly analytic enrollment leader with strong communication skills and the ability to focus and lead an organization to set and achieve strategic outcomes.
- Skill as an inclusive, organizational leader with the ability to make connections across the entire University in order to engage and inspire a culture of enrollment and retention.
- A tolerance for ambiguity and a willingness to manage diverse and frequently changing assignments, particularly the ability to do so with a positive attitude and a sense of humor in a high-task environment.
In addition, the ideal candidate will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work. The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree complemented by at least five (5) years of successful hand-on and senior administrative leadership experience in enrollment management, admissions and student services. A Master’s degree is highly desirable.
For consideration, or to obtain additional information, please visit complete the Online Application. Review of candidates will begin on April 29, 2013, and will continue until the position has been filled.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.