Graduate Assistant - Men’s Soccer
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking a Graduate Assistant for the Men’s Soccer program. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
Reporting to the Head Soccer Coach, the Graduate Assistant is a ten-month position starting August 1, 2013 and is renewable for two consecutive years.
- Will serve as an assist coach with every aspect of the program.
- Assist with planning and implementation of training sessions, scouting, recruiting, match video analysis, individual player coaching sessions, equipment, academic monitoring, and athlete fitness programs.
- NCAA compliance paperwork.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Acceptance into the Graduate Studies Program at Heidelberg University.
- Undergraduate experience with athletics and / or intramural sports programs.
- Prior experience with soccer programs is preferred.
Candidate selected for this Graduate Assistant appointment will receive: 1) Full Tuition Waiver, 2) Room & Board, and, 3) Stipend.
Complete the online application; attach the following documents:
- Letter of Application addressing qualifications, responsibilities, and goals
- Current resume
- Three confidential letters (signed) of recommendation specifically addressing knowledge and relevant experience.
- Official copy of undergraduate transcript (You will also need to send a copy to the graduate school within the application for admission).
Review of candidates will begin immediately until position is filled.
Graduate studies program information may be obtained via http://www.heidelberg.edu/academiclife/grad.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.