Institutional and Market Research Analyst
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Institutional and Market Research Analyst. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
The Institutional and Market Research Analyst is an administrative level position. The position will lead the development and implementation of effective institutional and market research practices in support of the University’s Strategic Action Plan. The Institutional and Market Research Analyst will contribute to Heidelberg’s transformation, improvement and growth. This full-time position will be the central point of contact for institutional and external data analysis and reporting. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience and qualifications, including:
- Ability to provide support and analysis for institutional planning, budgeting, program review, accreditation, enrollment, and assessment processes.
- Experience coordinating administration and completion of the Common Data Set, IPEDS, USNWR, and similar information required by governmental, accrediting, and other agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technology skills to utilize word processing, spreadsheet , reporting, and presentation software proficiently.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Adept at multitasking while accurately attending to detail.
- Able to work independently.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, trustworthiness, and initiative.
- A commitment to support the University’s mission and values.
In addition, the ideal candidate will model Heidelberg University’s core values of integrity, honesty, humility, transparency, respectfulness, diversity, caring, loyalty, and accountability in all work. The successful candidate will hold a bachelor’s degree complemented by two (2) to four (4) years successful relevant experience. Advanced degree and professional IR experience in higher education or other not-for-profit organizations is highly desirable.
For consideration, complete the online application. Review of candidates will begin March 24, 2014 and will continue until the position is filled.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.