Graduate Assistant for Women’s Soccer
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking a Graduate Assistant for the Women’s Soccer program. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
Reporting to the Head Women’s Soccer Coach, the Graduate Assistant is a ten-month position starting August 1, 2016 and is renewable for two consecutive years (two years total). GA appointments are renewed at the discretion of the Head Coach and Director of Athletics when the individual: successfully completes all assigned recruiting and retention responsibilities; provides exceptional assistant coaching service; and, upholds and adheres to all University, NCAA, and OAC policies.
- Will serve as an assist coach with every aspect of the program.
- Assist with planning and implementation of training sessions, scouting, recruiting, video analysis, individual player coaching sessions, equipment, academic monitoring, and athlete fitness programs.
- NCAA compliance paperwork.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Acceptance into the Graduate Studies Program at Heidelberg University.
- Undergraduate experience with athletics and / or intramural sports programs.
- Prior experience with soccer programs is preferred.
Compensation: Candidate selected for this Graduate Assistant appointment will receive: 1) Full Tuition Waiver, 2) Room & Board, and, 3) Stipend.
Application Process: Review the Graduate Assistantship policy, complete the online application, and submit:
- Letter of Application addressing qualifications, responsibilities and goals
- Current Professional Resume and Three (3) References
- Official copy of all undergraduate transcripts
Application Deadline: Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
Graduate studies program information may be obtained via: http://www.heidelberg.edu/admissions/graduate
For consideration, complete the online application.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.