Graduate Assistant for Athletic Marketing & Information
Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking a Graduate Assistant for the Athletic Marketing & Information. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction. Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
Reporting to the Director of Athletic Marketing & Information, the Graduate Assistant is a ten-month position starting August 1, 2014 and is renewable for two consecutive years (two years total).
- Will assist with every aspect of the promotion of Heidelberg’s athletic programs, including publications, social media and game day responsibilities
- Will help oversee staff of 5-10 student workers
- Sports assignments are flexible, but are likely to include men’s soccer, volleyball, wrestling, men’s basketball, softball and tennis
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Acceptance into the Graduate Studies Program at Heidelberg University.
- Undergraduate experience with athletics and sports information.
- Prior experience with Stat Crew and PrestoSports web platforms is desirable.
- Ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge base about the rules of each sport.
Compensation: Candidate selected for this Graduate Assistant appointment will receive: 1) Full Tuition Waiver, 2) Room & Board, and, 3) Stipend.
- Letter of Application addressing qualifications, responsibilities and goals
- Current Professional Resume and Three (3) References
- Two (2) sports writing samples
- Official copy of all undergraduate transcripts
Application Deadline: Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
For consideration, complete the online application
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.