Heidelberg University, located in Tiffin, Ohio, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Admissions Counselor. Heidelberg University offers a strong liberal arts curriculum and professional education programs with the mission of personal, intellectual, and professional development, leading to a life of purpose with distinction.
Heidelberg University is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer with a significant commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty, staff, and students.
The Admissions Counselor is an administrative level position. The position, reporting to the Director of Admissions, is responsible for the recruitment of traditional domestic students outside the state of Ohio. This position will also be a significant contributor to obtaining targeted goals in recruitment, application, and admissions.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and public speaking skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Computer competency on word processing and data base software programs.
- Ability to perform job duties, including decision-making, independently and skillfully as well as be an effective member in a team environment.
- Person in this position must be able to work evenings and weekends and travel extensively during the fall and spring.
To apply, complete the online application; include a cover letter, resumes and references. Review of candidates will begin on June 3, 2013, and will continue until the position has been filled.
Heidelberg University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply for all postings.