While the world operates with a calendar year, Heidelberg (like many institutions of higher education) utilizes a fiscal year. Our fiscal year starts July 1 and ends on June 30.
- Give a gift online
You can make a gift via our secure, online giving site using a credit or debit card. It's the quickest way to make your impact. You can also fulfill your pledge or increase your commitment.
- Mail your gift to the address below.
Office of Institutional Advancement & University Relations
310 E. Market Street
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
- Call the Office of Institutional Advancement & University Relations at (419) 448-2231 on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to make a gift over the phone.
During the academic year, you may receive a phone call from one of our trained student representatives. You can use this conversation to make a pledge or gift or to find out more about giving options.
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Life Insurance
- Tangible Personal Property
- Planned Giving
We hope you will consider including a gift to Heidelberg in your will or living trust.
Questions or need more information?
Contact Ashley Helmstetter, Director of Development, Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement at email@example.com, (419) 448-2231 or toll free at 1-800-434-3352.