Frequently Asked Questions

How can I make a payment without paying the whole balance?

When in TouchNet, you can make a payment and change the amount that is in the payment box by highlighting the amount and enter the payment amount you wish to make.

Why doesn't my billing invoice match my Tuition Payment Plan?

Follow your Tuition Payment Plan since not all charges have been applied along with the Financial Aid.  Until all the charges and financial aid are applied the Tuition Payment Plan will not match your billing invoice.  After August 22, 2014, all charges along with the Financial Aid should all be applied, if you have registered for your classes and have completed your financial aid paperwork.

Why am I being charged for insurance?

All fulltime students are assessed the charge of $1,353 for health insurance.  If you wish to waive the insurance, go to to waive the insurance.  The deadline is September 20, 2014.  The insurance is only offered in the Fall semester.  If you wish to have the insurance in the Spring semester, email indicating you wish to have the insurance.  It will be prorated for the Spring semester.

When can I register my vehicle if I am bringing one on campus?

Go to your OASIS2 and under the Personal Information Tab scroll to Vehicle Registration.  Once you register your vehicle you can stop by the Business Office to pick up your parking hanger.  The office hours are M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.

Why am I being charged for extra hours?

If you are registered for more than 18 hours you are assessed a per credit hour charge of $695.00. If you are a honor student taking a honor seminar, or taking a music ensemble, the extra hour charge may be adjusted after the add/drop period.

When will my Federal Pell Grant, Federal SEOG, and Perkins Loan be disbursed?

These funds will be applied to your student account Augsut 15, 2014.

When will my Direct Loans, Direct PLUS, and Alternative loans be applied?

If your loan has been processed and guaranteed it will be disbursed on August 22, 2014.

When is my payment due?

Your first payment is due August 1, 2014.

Can you contact us?

The Business Office is open 8:00am to 4:30pm. If you wish to contact the Business Office you can either email at or call 419-448-2000. 

Why do I not see my financial aid on my billing invoice?

You must be registered full-time in order to have your financial aid disbursed. Once you are registered full-time, we will disburse your funds if you qualify. Also, all of the paperwork must be completed for aid to be disbursed. Check on OASIS2 under the Financial Aid Tab to see if all your requirements have been completed.

Why are some of my financial aid funds authorized?

These are funds that will be disbursed onto your account after August 22, 2014 for Federal Grants and Direct Loans which are reflected in your Total Due on your invoice.

Why are some of my financial aid funds memoed?

These funds will be disbursed once you have completed your financial aid paperwork.  Check on your OASIS2 under the Financial Aid Tab to see if all your requirements have been completed.