In order for a student to register for classes, his/her financial obligation to Heidelberg University must be current. Following are the guidelines for registration:
- Undergraduate students on the Heidelberg University 10-Month Payment Plan must be current with their payments in order to register for classes.
- Students who do not participate in a payment plan must have their student account paid in full before they are allowed to register.
- Students who are company reimbursed and have completed a Tuition Payment Contract may defer payment up to 60 days following the close of a session. These students may register for classes during the 60-day period
Any arrangement for loans for financial aid should be made well in advance of each semester.
Payment Options and Billing Information
The University offers three plans for payment of tuition, room and board. Information regarding payment plans will be sent to the mailing address on file with the Registrar’s Office. For international students, tuition, room and board are due at the beginning of each semester and must arrive at Heidelberg three days prior to arriving on campus.
This plan, beginning August 1, enables students to pay tuition, room and board costs on a semester basis. No contract fee is required.
This plan allows you to pay tuition, room and board in four payments, two during the first semester and two during the second semester. A contract fee of $45 is required.
This plan, beginning August 1, enables students to pay tuition, room and board costs on a monthly basis over a ten-month period. A contract fee of $45 is required.
Once you are in on a payment plan and making payments, the payments must be received no later than ten days after the due date. Payments are due the 1st of each month.
A 1% interest charge is assessed toa all unpaid balance that are not on a payment plan.
How To Make Payments
Paying by check by mail: Please make checks payable to: Heidelberg University and mail to: Barb Gabel, Business Office, 310 E. Market Street, Tiffin, Ohio 44883.
Paying by check online: Heidelberg University has an online payment system for bank-to-bank transfer payments (Automated Clearing House system, ACH). There is no charge for this system. You can only access the system through your OASIS2 account. You will need your Heidelberg University ID number and your OASIS2 password. Log in to OASIS2, click the Student Services, click Student Records, then click on TouchNet Online Payments.
Paying by credit card: Credit card payments can be made online by going to your OASIS2 account. You will need your Heidelberg University ID number and your OASIS2 password. Log in to OASIS2, click the Student Services, click Student Records, then click on TouchNet Online Payments. Credit cards are processed by TouchNet, a third party processor operating under an agreement with Heidelberg University. Be aware that there is a 2.75% "service fee" charged to all credit card payments. Discover, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted (not Visa).
Students who are participating in an employer reimbursement program must complete the Employer Reimbursement Contract prior to the beginning of each semester. Email the completed form to email@example.com. An ebill will still be emailed to the student until the course is paid in full. Students have until 30 days after the course ends to submit payment.
Tuition Contract Form (pdf)
Student Account Refunds
In order to obtain a refund for an overpayment on a student account, the student must have the following:
- Enough credit hours in progress to meet the minimum requirements for the loan, grants and scholarships.
- A credit on the student account.
Contact the Business Office to make a refund request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If refund requirements have been met, students can begin to request refunds. Refunds will not be processed until after the first week class is in session.
- Refund requests made before Monday at 12:00 p.m. will normally be available on Friday of that same week.
- Refund requests made after Monday at 12:00 p.m. will not be available until Friday of the following week. All refunds are direct deposited into your bank account that is established on the TouchNet Online Payment system which can be accessed on your OASIS2.
All fulltime undergraduate students must be covered by insurance to attend Heidelberg. If you do not have insurance the student can participate in the Heidelberg University Student Insurance. All fulltime students are assessed the insurance fee in July and if the student is covered by insurance the student can then waive the insurance fee by going online to www.studentplanscenter.com and pick Heidelberg University-PPACA.