Patrons are notified when the item arrives. Photocopies can usually be kept. Books and other formats should be returned by the designated due date. Patrons are responsible for any damage done to an item borrowed from another library.
- Interlibrary Loan staff will e-mail or phone when materials arrive.
- Photocopies are sent to the Campus Center mailboxes of traditional undergraduate students. Articles for faculty are placed in the faculty campus mailboxes.
- Graduate students should ask for their photocopies and books at the Circulation Desk Hold Shelf.
- Articles received electronically are forwarded to the patron’s e-mail address.
- Interlibrary Loan books and media, as well as OPAL and OhioLINK loans, are kept at the Circulation Desk Hold Shelf and should be picked up at the library.
- Students at the Arrowhead Park Campus should designate themselves as being at “Maumee.” Their items are sent to the Arrowhead Park campus.
- Patrons can keep photocopied articles unless notified otherwise.
- A wrapper is placed over loaned materials telling the due date. It also indicates any special lending instructions. Keep the wrapper on the item.
- Return books and media to the Circulation Desk by the designated due date.
- Renewals should be requested several days before the actual due date. The lending library determines whether a renewal will be allowed, and for how long.