The goal of the Legal Studies minor is to enhance knowledge of the legal system for those students interested in legal issues, considering law school and/or careers in the legal professions, or interested in the many interfaces between society and the law.
- POL 200 - Introduction to Political Philosophy
- POL 235 - The Constitution and the Structure of Government
- POL 236 - The Supreme Court and Individual Rights
- POL 377 - Global Issues II: Human Rights and Social Justice
- 2 courses from: BAE 318 - Business Law I , 319 - Business Law II, ECO 346 - Law and Economics, or MED 375 - Mass Communication Law