September 28-30, 2012
Parent & Family Weekend is a long standing tradition at Heidelberg University. Every Fall parents and families spend a weekend on campus, visiting their students’ residence halls and classrooms, listening to presentations, and participating in a variety of fun activities. We hope you make plans to attend this exciting weekend on campus! Register online!
$25 per person; $40 per couple
$12 Children 12 and under
Children under 3 – free
Berg student – no charge
A complete schedule of activities will be available soon.
Registration includes all activities, entry to Heidelberg Universty sporting events for the weekend, and a T-shirt for each guest.
Friday, September 28
- 4:30pm - Registration opens
- 7pm - Volleyball Game in Seiberling
- 8pm - Open Mic Night in Rock Creek
Saturday, September 29
- 10am - Brunch with the Dean
- 11am - Classes with No Grades
- 1pm - Cornhole Tournament
- 1:30pm - Football Game
- 7:30pm - Greek Sing
- Late Night Movie on the Lawn
- Alumni Social and Bonfire
Sunday, September 30
Worship Service at local churches
Tour of Saurwein Health and Wellness Center