Come learn what they DON'T teach you in the classroom! Bill Coplin, author of 10 Things Employers Want You To Learn In College, outlines the skills you need, how to get them, and how to market yourself for internships, jobs, and more!
- Learn the soft skills you will need to succeed in the world of work
- Learn how to build relationships
- Understand what it means to be “new on the job” and how to get off to a great start
- Know when to speak and when to listen
- Utilize your creativity and transferrable skills to establish your brand