- 2011-2012 Officers
- 2011-2012 Committees & Chairs
- Committee Chair Duties
- Meeting Layout & Schedule
There must be at least two people per team at each meeting. This is essential when trying to report information back to the teams.
President: Pat Barret (Men’s Basketball)
Vice President: Jerry Knapp (Wrestling)
Secretary: Emily Giel (Women’s Basketball)
Web Coordinator: Amber Welfle (Volleyball)
OAC Representatives: Pat Barret and Emily Giel
2011-2012 Committee Chairpersons
Special Olympics: Mandy Noble (Women’s Basketball)
Berg Pride Chair: Casey Bishop (Women’s Basketball)
Social Chair: Darion Capers (Men’s Basketball) and Tony Gordon (Football)
Marketing Chair: Kristen Schneider (Women’s Soccer)
Community Service Coordinators: Bess Bartino and Bridget Moran (Softball)
Committee Chair Duties
Committee Chairs must:
- Identify events that are happening for each committee.
- When and where the events are to take place.
- Discuss what Heidelberg will do for that event.
- Leaders should have committee members’ contact information and set up meetings for each committee.
- Be prepared with ideas to discuss what Heidelberg is going to do for the events to bring to your committee meetings.
- Report whatever is decided at the committee meetings at the general body meetings.
Meeting Layout & Schedule
The general body meetings will take place every three weeks. The committees must meet within those three weeks. The officers must also meet within those three weeks with Coach Gholson. The new meeting time is from 9 to 10 on Sunday nights.
Next Scheduled General Body Meetings:
- October 16th
- November 6th
- December 4th