Transient Program

Students pursuing degrees at other institutions may take courses at Heidelberg University to apply toward their degree. A Transient Student Permission Form is available online. This form must be completed and approved by the home institution prior to Heidelberg registration.

See a list of available classes

Current Heidelberg Undergraduate students desiring to take courses at other institutions must submit a Transient Student Permission Form to the Office of the Registrar. Approval will be limited to the term for which approval is requested. Normal policy is that any approval given is voided if course work is taken during suspension or dismissal status.

Current Heidelberg Graduate students desiring to take a course at other institutions must receive prior approval from the graduate program director. Transient credit will be examined to ensure that it is not duplication of work already completed and that it is appropriate to the graduate program in which the student is enrolled. Transient Student Permission Forms will be reviewed by the appropriate graduate program director and then forwarded to the Office of the Registrar.