- Marion Technical College – Marion, OH
- North Central State College – Mansfield, OH
- Owens Community College – Findlay & Toledo, OH
- Terra Community College – Fremont, OH
Heidelberg has an articulation agreement with these colleges, guaranteeing that your Associate of Arts or Associate in Science degree will transfer, giving you junior status when you transfer to complete your Bachelors degree at Heidelberg University.
How The Program Works
While you are enrolled at one of the participating colleges, you may enroll in one class at Heidelberg each semester for a maximum of four semesters prior to transfer. Heidelberg University will charge you the same tuition rate as your participating college. You will be responsible for any additional lab fees and books.
Program Benefits While You Are Dually Enrolled
- May enroll in one course per semester while you are enrolled at your participating college (maximum of four semesters)
- Pay the same tuition rate at Heidelberg that you pay at your participating college
- Academic advising at both Heidelberg and your participating college
- Student ID’s at both schools will provide you with greater access to services
- Notification of Heidelberg’s and your college’s campus events
- You may participate in extracurricular activities at Heidelberg that will broaden your academic experience (athletic teams are not included)
- All general education and other non-remedial courses in which you receive a grade of “C-“ or better will transfer and be applied toward fulfilling degree requirements at Heidelberg University
- Courses you complete at Heidelberg may be applied toward your Associates degree
Begin the program by completing your Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree, and then transfer to Heidelberg University to complete your bachelors degree. The Dual Admission and Enrollment Program requires that you meet all admission requirements and be accepted by both your participating college and Heidelberg University.
Adult students, age 23 and over, are eligible to take courses through the Dual Admission and Enrollment Program.
Our Arrowhead Campus is designed for working adults. Courses are offered one evening per week during two, 8-week sessions, each semester. Students in the Dual Admission and Enrollment Program may take one course per semester during one of the 8-week sessions. Majors available at our Arrowhead Campus are: Accounting, Business Administration, and Psychology. Adult applicants must submit a high school transcript and/or GED, and transcripts from any colleges previously attended. ACT/SAT scores are not required.
Applying To The Program
Please complete the appropriate Dual Admission and Enrollment Application : The application is FREE.
- Heidelberg & Marion Technical College
- Heidelberg & North Central State College
- Heidelberg & Owens Community College
- Heidelberg & Terra Community College
Your completed application will be submitted to Heidelberg and the participating college selected for dual application. Please note, all information submitted on the application form and through the admission process will be kept confidential.
Please submit the following items to both your participating college and Heidelberg University:
- Final high school transcript or GED *
- Official transcripts from any college previously attended (to be official, college transcripts must be sent from the previous college directly to your participating college and to Heidelberg University) *
- ACT or SAT scores *
* If you are currently enrolled at the participating college, the above items need only be sent to Heidelberg University
310 E. Market Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
|Terra Community College
2830 Napoleon Road
Fremont, OH 43420
|North Central State College
2441 Kenwood Circle
Mansfield, OH 44901
|Marion Technical College
1467 Mt. Vernon Avenue
Marion, OH 43302
|Owens Community College
P.O. Box 10,000
Toledo, OH 43699-1947