Alumni Program Development Committee
The mission of the Alumni Program Development Committee is to expand Alumni interaction with Heidelberg University.
- Promote strong alumni relations.
- Continue to support campus, alumni chapter and recruitment programming
- Help in the reestablishment of relationships with lost alumni
- Provide appropriate guidance and facilitate the generation of alumni event ideas.
Career Development Committee
To act as an ad hoc resource for Heidelberg University offering the Office of Career Development input on changing conditions within specific disciplines and industries; further, to serve the students as mentors, gate keepers and sources of introduction to alumni in their intended fields of study or endeavors.
- To create career programming and networking opportunities for current Heidelberg students through involvement of alumni.
- To build and update a database of current alumni information.
- Connect Heidelberg students and alumni through the creation of internship opportunities.
Fundraising Development Committee
The mission of the Fundraising Development Committee is to provide alumni support through time, ideas and encouragement to the Office of Institutional Advancement, to increase the awareness of the financial opportunities to support Heidelberg University.
- To educate alumni on Heidelberg's financial needs and identify ways they can support these needs.
- To help identify potential donors to support Heidelberg University.
Student Enrollment and Retention Committee
To help identify where the Heidelberg University Alumni can assist the Admissions department in recruiting perspective students and to enlist the alumni in implementing these activities.
- To have the Admissions department notify alumni of upcoming events (calendar).
- To assist at college fairs.
- To involve alumni in letter writing and/or calling potential students (HART Program).
- To coordinate recruiting activities with the other Alumni Council committees.