Visiting our historical campus is a great way to decide if Heidelberg is a good fit for you. Your personalized visit will help answer your questions, show you what life is like at the Berg and introduce you to students, staff and faculty who will share their stories.
Get a head start by taking our virtual tour.
- Register for a weekday visit
- Attend a class, meet with professors or coaches, and your admission counselor
- Take a campus tour
- Available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- One week notice is preferred
- Allow a minimum of 90 minutes for your visit
- Please keep in mind that during the Summer Break access to professors will be limited and classes will not be available
- If you would like to visit on June 27 or August 2, please register for our Summer Preview Days
- Heidelberg University will be closed in observance of holidays on May 27, July 4-5 and September 2
- Register for a Saturday visit
- Meet with an admission counselor
- Take a group tour of campus
- Available September through April
- Three arrival options: 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Schedule at least one week in advance
- Acdemic Preview Days for focusing on academic departments.
- Open Houses
- Decision Days for admitted students.
- Online College Fairs for students unable to visit Heidelberg's campus in person.
- List of upcoming Special Events
Register for an
- Interested in an overnight visit? Contact Shaun Pfeil, 419-448-2337, to set one up.
- Available for admitted students only
- Schedule at least a week in advance
- Additional information about Overnight Visits
You may also contact the Office of Admission at 1-800-434-3352 with additional questions.