Congratulations on your admission to Heidelberg University! We look forward to welcoming you into our Heidelberg family.
Visa and Immigration
International members of Heidelberg University must follow the United States' visa and immigration policies. The visa and immigration information is subject to change at any time. Please keep yourself update through the following links.
For your own safety, and to avoid traveling with a large amount of cash, please pay your tuition for your first semester prior to departure. Students may pay using one of the following methods.
- Paying with U.S. funds by check by mail: Please make checks payable to: Heidelberg University and mail to: Barb Gabel, Business Office, 310 E. Market Street, Tiffin, Ohio 44883.
- Paying by check online: Heidelberg University has an online payment system for bank-to-bank transfer payments (Automated Clearing House system, ACH). There is no charge for this system. You can only access the system through your OASIS2 account. You will need your Heidelberg University ID number and your OASIS2 password. Log in to OASIS2, click Student Services, click Student Records, then click TouchNet Online Payments.
- Paying by credit card: Credit card payments can be made online by going to your OASIS2 account. You will need your Heidelberg University ID number and your OASIS2 password. Log in to OASIS2, click Student Services, click Student Records, then click TouchNet Online Payments. Credit cards are processed by TouchNet, a third party processor operating under an agreement with Heidelberg University. There is a 2.75% service fee charged to all credit card payments. Credit cards accepted: Discover, MasterCard, American Express and Visa.
- International Bank Wiring: Payments can be wired electronically directly to our bank account. Contact the Business Office at 419-448-2000 or email@example.com for information.
- August 1 for fall semester
- January 1 for spring semester (MBA not available)
- April1 for graduate summer semester (MBA not available unless needing to complete pre-requisite courses)
International Student Handbook
The International Student Handbook will help answer questions you may have about Heidelberg University as you prepare to embark on a life-changing study abroad experience.
Cinzia Cross, Associate Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Nye, Coordinator: email@example.com
International Affairs and Studies
Julie Arnold, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org