Congratulations on your admission to Heidelberg University! We look forward to welcoming you into our Heidelberg family.
Visa and Immigration
International members of Heidelberg University must follow the United State's visa and immigration policies. The visa and immigration information is subject to change at any time. Please keep yourself update through the following links.
For your own safety, and to avoid traveling with a large amount of cash, please pay your tuition for your first semester prior to departure. Choose one of the following options to pay your tuition:
- Pay online in OASIS2 (OASIS account)
- Wire the tuition payment to the Business Office (for questions contact Barb Gabel at email@example.com)
- August 1 for fall semester
- January 1 for spring semester (MBA not available)
- April1 for graduate summer semester (MBA not available)
International Student Handbook
The International Student Handbook will help answer questions you may have about Heidelberg University as you prepare to embark on a life-changing study abroad experience.
Cinzia Cross: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Nye: email@example.com
International Affairs and Studies
Julie Arnold: firstname.lastname@example.org