$11,000 per year!
Courses begin in late August and conclude in early May. U.S. visa regulations require students to submit documented evidence of the amount of financial support that will be available from personal resources as well as any additional resource. The Ambassador scholarship explained below may help with these costs.
Enrollment Fee: $250.00
After acceptance, applicants pay an enrollment fee deposit. Payment of this fee confirms a place in the incoming class and pays for orientation. After the enrollment fee is received, students will be sent the I-20 form, specific information on arriving to the U.S. and to Heidelberg, and important pre-departure information.
Direct Charges for 2015-2016:
- Tuition: $27,900
- Room (double): $4,800
- Board: $4,800
- Technology Fee: $600
- Mandatory Health Insurance (Estimated): $1,457.88 or $121.49 per month
- Total: $39,558
- Books: $1,500
- Personal and Travel: $1,500
How to Make Payments
Full payment of 1st semester tuition, fees, room and board, and health insurance is mandatory prior to arrival on campus. Students may pay using one of the following methods.
- Paying with U.S. funds by check by mail: Please make checks payable to: Heidelberg University and mail to: Barb Gabel, Business Office, 310 E. Market Street, Tiffin, Ohio 44883.
- Paying by check online: Heidelberg University has an online payment system for bank-to-bank transfer payments (Automated Clearing House system, ACH). There is no charge for this system. You can only access the system through your OASIS account. You will need your Heidelberg University ID number and your OASIS password. Log in to OASIS, click Student Services, click Student Records, then click TouchNet Online Payments.
- Paying by credit card: Credit card payments can be made online by going to your OASIS account. You will need your Heidelberg University ID number and your OASIS password. Log in to OASIS, click the Student Services, click Student Records, then click TouchNet Online Payments. Credit cards are processed by TouchNet, a third party processor operating under an agreement with Heidelberg University. There is a 2.75% service fee charged to all credit card payments. Credit cards accepted: Discover, MasterCard, American Express and Visa.
- International Bank Wiring: Payments can be wired electronically directly to our bank account. Contact the Business Office at 419-448-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Ambassador Scholarship Program
The Ambassador Scholarship is awarded to international students based on merit. See chart below to indicate the scholarship available based upon your Secondary/High School GPA. This scholarship award is determined after all admission requirements have been received. The remaining amount of tuition and fees must be paid in full by the student or sponsor.
|Secondary/High School GPA||Amount|
*Qualifies for Scholar's Day invitation if English proficiency meets one of