You've been admitted to Heidelberg University. Now what?
- Visit campus for Admitted Students Day. Talk with current students, faculty, and staff to get your important questions answered.
- Decide what college you will be attending. Remember to consider all factors, including academic offerings, student experience and cost. Don't underestimate what feels like the best fit!
- Submit your enrollment fee as soon as you make your decision.
- Notify the schools you will not be attending.
- Submit your Financial Aid award acceptance form.
- Enjoy your last month of high school.
- Sign up for a summer orientation.
- Make sure your high school has sent your final transcript to the school of your choice.
- Take your Math Placement Test before you attend Orientation
- Get a physical and fill out your important health documents as soon as possible.
- Attend Orientation.
- If needed, decide which loans you will need to take out.
- Make sure you save some of your summer earnings for college.
- Receive housing information.
- Contact your roommate and decide who will bring what things.
- Buy items for your dorm room.
- Make sure you have completed the necessary forms to secure any student loans you will take.
- Buy last minute items for your dorm and buy school supplies. Check out your bookstore website and see what books you will need for your classes.
- Welcome to college!