Whether you want to teach, perform, create, or inspire, Heidelberg is the place for music. We've been teaching music for 125 years and know what you need for a successful and fulfilling career.
- Students from any major can perform in major ensembles starting their freshman year.
- No ensemble scheduling conflicts so you can participate in multiple experiences.
- Regional, national, and international touring and travel opportunities.
- Free private lessons
- One of Ohio’s lowest priced accredited music programs.
- High 4-year graduation rates save you money.
- Competitive music scholarships.
- All students are advised and mentored by a faculty musician.
- All students are given recital performance opportunities.
- With our BA/BS options you can be a double major.
- Our faculty have national and international experience in performing, conducting, composing, and teaching music.