Application and Registration Deadlines
Fall 2014 Semester:
- Term 2: Apply by October 3; Register and pay courses before October 9. Classes start October 13.
Spring 2015 Semester:
- Apply by December 12; Register and pay for all Spring courses before December 22. Classes start January 7.
Please note: Classes begin soon after offices re-open after winter break, so it is important to make sure you are prepared before Heidelberg is closed for break. Cost of classes is also increasing by $25 per course for a technology fee starting Spring 2015.
Currently enrolled MAE students may register for these classes via OASIS2. Please note: The on-line Reading and TESOL endorsement programs are approved for Ohio residents only. Questions may be directed to Graduate Admissions at 419-448-2602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a graduate online application. Under the enrollment options you will select the following:
- The"Educational Goal" whether pursuing a degree (with the endorsement as electives) or non-degree; coursework only.
- Master's in Education program for degree-seeking or Graduate Studies in Education for non-degree.
- Select the correct track: Non-degree - "Endorsement"; Degree applicants - "Curriculum and Instruction"
- Select the endorsement program(s).
- Request to have an official Bachelor's OR Master's transcript sent DIRECTLY from the university to Graduate Admissions, 310 E. Market St., Tiffin, OH 44883, if not already on file.
Please note that graduates of Heidelberg may already have transcripts on file; applicants for the reading endorsement may need to submit all transcripts that show reading or literacy courses to determine eligibility, with at least one Bachelor's or Master's transcript being official. Any transfer courses must also be accompanied by an official transcript.
- Mail or fax (419-448-2565) a copy of your teaching license.
- Once all of the above documents have been submitted and admission is approved, students will be notified to complete the Graduate Coursework Only (GCO) student online orientation which will explain important information including how to register and pay for classes via OASIS2.
- Applicants approved to register for the K-12 Reading and TESOL endorsements will be notified via UThink© how to access the online course portal after they have registered and paid, about one day prior to the start of courses.
|Student Type||Program||Tuition Per Course|
|Coursework Only (non-degree) Students||K-12 Reading||$1075|
|4/5 Early Child Generalist||$1465|
|Degree-Seeking Students Pursuing the MAE||All Endorsement Programs||$1465|
Coursework only (non-degree) students are not eligible for financial aid and must pay for the total semester tuition by cash, check, or credit card prior to each semester. However, they may apply for a private alternative loan. Financial aid loans are only available to students enrolling in the endorsement classes as well as the MAE master's degree (degree-seeking) and registered for at least 5 semester hours.
Heidelberg accepts credit card (Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or Visa) with a 2.75% service fee or ACH payment (e-check). Students needing a billing statement with itemized receipt may contact the Business Office. Instructions explained within the Coursework Only Student Orientation.
Heidelberg maintains a tuition refund policy for degree and non-degree students in the 4/5 Early Childhood Generalist Endorsement upon withdrawal from a course or courses. A 100% tuition refund will only be granted if the course was withdrawn PRIOR to the first day of classes. This information can be found online at www.heidelberg.edu/offices/business/currentstudent/refund. Students enrolled in the K-12 Reading or TESOL Endorsements DO NOT receive a refund once they have registered and paid for their courses and classes have begun.
Questions or Information