The Department of Computer Science congratulates the Class of 2012, our newest alumni! Campus-wide, nearly 250 degrees were awarded at the undergraduate commencement ceremony on May 13, 2012, the University's 159th commencement.
Those walking across the platform from the Department of Computer Science included
- Robert Bowser, Hartville, Ohio (Computer Science)
- Stephen Holcomb, Jonesville, Michigan (Computer Science)
- Shibing Huang, Shanghai, China (Computer Science)
- Brittany May, Carey, Ohio (Information Systems)
- Brian Melton, Falls Church, Virginia (Computer Science, German)
Congratulations and best wishes, graduates!
Below: Brain Melton with his family following the Heidelberg University 2012 Undergraduate Commencement Exercises