Degree to be earned:B.A.
- COM 210 - Sophomore Seminar
- COM 245 - Interpersonal Communication
- COM 310 - Junior Portfolio Review
- COM 410 - Senior Portfolio Review
- COM 411 - Senior Seminar
The Communication Studies track is designed for students planning careers in business, higher education, politics, law, social sciences, the ministry, and advanced study in communication. 32 semester hours.
- COM 104 - Small Group Communication
- COM 250 - Argumentation and Debate
- COM 311 - Organizational Communication
- COM 350 - Persuasion
- COM 351 - Oral Communication II
- COM 246 - Intercultural Communication, 247 - Communication and Gender, or 254 - Family Communication
- THR 105 - Play Production, 150 - Introduction to Theatre, or 207 - Acting
- MED 156 - Mass Media in Society, 255 - Topics in Film Study, 256 - History and Criticism of Film, 356 - History and Criticism of Electronic Media, or 375 - Mass Communication Law