Applicants must begin the program either in the Fall or Spring semester. Every student applying for the program must have completed the equivalent undergraduate business courses. These pre-requisites may be transferred from another university or completed at Heidelberg while attending as a conditional graduate student. A conditional accept letter will list any pre-requisites needed as well as any Graduate Business courses permitted to take. Once all pre-requisites have been completed, the student will then move from a conditional admittance to a full accept. The possibility of a GSB equivalent to the undergraduate course, listed in parenthesis below, may be available dependent on student interest. Each undergraduate transcript will be evaluated for the pre-requisites listed below. Refer to the Graduate Catalog for more specific program information. Please note that all courses are currently being held at the Arrowhead Park campus in Maumee.
Upon receipt of the following items to the Graduate Studies office, your file will be complete and ready for an acceptance decision:
- Application Form: Apply Online
- OFFICIAL transcript(s) sent DIRECTLY from ALL previously attended colleges or universities reflecting:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale. (If your GPA is lower than 2.7 you may be admitted as a conditional student at the discretion of the director. Upon evaluation of coursework a full acceptance decision can then be made.)
- At least fifteen semester hours of the following pre-requisites or their equivalent:
MTH 210 (or GSB 510) Elementary Statistics ACC 201 (or GSB 505) Financial Accounting ACC 202 (or GSB 506) Managerial Accounting ECO 251 (or GSB 507) Principals of Economics: Microeconomics ECO 252 (or GSB 508) Principals of Economics: Macroeconomics FIN 301 (or GSB 509) Corporate Finance
Please note: transcripts of Heidelberg graduates will already be on file.
- OFFICIAL (sealed) transcript(s) sent DIRECTLY from all previously attended colleges or universities where Master's level work has been in prograss and/or completed.
- 2 page statement of professional goals with the following information:
- biographical information
- professional background
- reasons for seeking the MBA degree
- Graduate Student Fall Orientation. (Fulfills GSB 504. Students will be notified as date approaches.)
- International students: Must also submit the International Admission requirements.
Submit documents to:
Graduate Studies Office
310 E. Market St.
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Goal Statements may be faxed to 419-448-2821.