Degree to be earned:B.S.
The major in Economics is excellent preparation for entry into the fields of business and governmental economics as well as a solid foundation for the study of law.
Pre-professional Core 9 hours
- ACC 201- Financial Accounting
- ECO 251- Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 252- Principles of Macroeconomics
Allied 24 hours
- CPS 100- Introduction to Computers or CPS 150- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- CPS 201- Computer Programming
- COM 100- Oral Communication
- ENG 101- College Writing II
- PHI 140- Introduction to Philosophy or PHI 216- Ethics
- MTH 115- Quantitative Reasoning
- MTH 121- Elementary Functions or MTH 222- Calculus I
- MTH 210- Elementary Statistics or MTH 312- Introduction to Mathematical Statistics